1. Never go in the “out” door! This rule applies to the dining hall. Your counselor will explain during your first dinner at camp.
2. This is called a “scraper”, it is used by the designated Scraper to clean plates before clearing them. How do you become the Scraper you ask? Either someone at your table volunteers or you spin the scraper to decide.
3. Don’t volunteer to be the scraper on pancake day! Self-explanatory!
4. SALT stands for Service and Leadership Training…These campers are in training to become counselors one day!
5. This is how to properly fold your milk carton at the end of your meal. ^^
6. The water is always cold on the first day of camp, but if you don’t take your swim test, you will regret it after a hot afternoon of ultimate frisbee or gaga ball…
7. Romans 16:19 Says: Be excellent in what is good; Be innocent of evil.
8. The high ropes course is not as scary as it looks! …And it is super safe, you NEVER take your harness off while you are up there, even when you get to the corners.
9. Don’t forget to pack your flashlight!
10. Clearwater Forest is a judgment-free zone… So be yourself and accept others for who they are, and everyone will get along!