A cozy cabin intended for seasonal solo or couple retreats, Woodchuck is located adjacent to Grouse Circle, not far from the bathhouse. It also has an insulated outhouse nearby.
Inside the cabin there is a comfy queen-sized bed, sitting/dining area, gas stove. and adequate light for reading and writing, day or night. It is also equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, hotpot for water and a small refrigerator. Clean water, towels and linens are provided. A screened-in porch is surrounded by the variety of trees typical of Clearwater’s deep forests.
- Comfortable queen bed with linens, blankets and towels
- Electricity for lights
- Mini-fridge, microwave and basic kitchen supplies
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Insulated private outhouse with lights
- Access to Grouse Circle bathhouse during warm weather months
- Access to outdoor activities: kayaking, canoeing, fishing, hiking, cross country skiing or snow-shoeing (bring your own equipment)