Join us this year as we celebrate our 63rd year of outdoor ministry! We are excited about our theme, “Come Find Yourself” as we continue to provide a sanctuary of Body, Spirit, and Community in God’s woods and Waters.
CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT OUR MINISTRY
Our ministry simply can’t do what it does without support from individuals, congregations and our Presbyterian ministry partners. There are many ways you can help Clearwater Forest thrive this year!
Pray for our staff, the summer programs, our retreat guests, our ministry partners, and the Clearwater Forest Board of Directors.
- Spend a day or more at Clearwater Forest! We need volunteers throughout the spring/summer/fall to help with the program and facility management. We will be planting over 1,000 white spruce and a variety of shrubs this spring!
- Be part of our work days/work groups (May 14 and Sept 17). New this year – work from your home / church and build benches, picnic tables, swings, and more.
- to our annual fund. It takes a lot of resources to manage the 1,016 acres of property, the 40 plus buildings, hire the summer staff, and to pay the utilities!
- to our scholarship fund. We were blessed with generous gifts last year that allowed us to give over $11,000 in scholarship funds. We simply do not turn away campers for financial reasons!
- support our facility / wish list with an outright gift or if you have a gently used item that fits our needs, we will be happy to accept it.
4. Be part of Clearwater’s long-term vision/mission by joining the Eagle Society. These amazing individuals have recognized how important Clearwater Forest has been in their life and have included our ministry in their estate planning.
5. Consider an IRA Rollover Gift. If you are over 72-1/2, you are now able to make a charitable contribution up to $100,000 from your required disbursement with significant tax savings.
Our ministry relies on faithful people who recognize the vital ministry that Clearwater Forest plays in our campers, summer staff, and retreat groups lives. We invite you to partner with us in some fashion as we truly allow people the opportunity to grow in God’s woods and waters.
Thank you in advance for your support of our programs!