Family Camp – July 5-8, 2017
Every family needs time together… to play, grow and pray as a unit. Whatever your unit looks like (parents, kids, partners, grandparents, sisters, uncles, cousins…), bring it to Clearwater Forest for some renewal time this summer! Join us for time on land and in Clearwater Lake, on the ropes course and in discussion. Time away from the daily distractions and responsibilities is never a waste of time- it will only strengthen your family.
Family Camp Info
Wednesday, July 5 – Saturday, July 10
Registration begins at 3 p.m.
Camp ends Saturday mid-morning
Here is what we promise during any session of Family Camp:
- Fellowship with each other and other family units
- Recreational time: hike, boat, swim, climb, cycle, play
- Meaningful worship to engage all ages
- Study of God’s word with age-appropriate discussion
- Tasty food and comfortable accommodations
- Personal time to tend to your soul(s)
- Games galore
- High ropes for youth entering grades 7 (vertical playpen available for ages 8-11)
- Waterfront – swimming, kayak, canoes, sailing on Saturday afternoon, and pontoon rides
- Nature Hikes – see the Eagle/Osprey Nests, wildflowers, check out the loons and more!
- Meet the summer staff
- Camp tours
- Great craft activities
Rev. Katie Estes will be part of the leadership group that will assist in worship and activities. Katie is the co-pastor at First Presbyterian Church of South St. Paul.
Clearwater Summer Staff Team
The summer staff will be leading many of the activities throughout the event.
We are looking forward to serving you soon!