While your child is at camp, we make sure every camper is given individual attention and is included in the experience. Your child will be in a cabin with others of similar age, and our counselor to camper ratio ensures their needs will be met. Our highly trained counselors emphasize the importance of teamwork, safety, and respect, and build a strong culture of inclusion throughout the week. We provide a safe and encouraging place for your child to know and grow in their relationship with Jesus and others!
- Any time a camper is sent off-site for professional medical treatment.
- When a physician prescribes a prescription medication or at the discretion of a physician.
- When a camper has significant bumps, bruises, or cuts with the potential for scarring (especially in the facial area).
- Any time there is something out of the ordinary (i.e. seizure).
- When a camper is involved in a vehicle accident.
- When a camper has had an exposure to a contagious disease, bug or parasite.
Camp encourages participation in a variety of activities, many of which may be brand new to the children experiencing them. Where else can you spend your day kayaking, exploring in God’s creation and challenging yourself at a high-ropes course? Through this exposure, children find and put to use talents, skills and start to form interests they never knew they had!