A place for rest and renewal, a place to connect with the Spirit in the beauty of God’s creation.
A cozy cabin, tucked in the beautiful Clearwater forest away from noise and distraction, the hermitage is intended for year around solo retreats and offers a serene setting for solitude and renewal.
The cabin features a comfortable sitting/reading area with gas stove, a desk for study and writing, a large picture window and screened-in porch offering views of the lake and surrounding forest.
- Comfortable twin bed with linens, blankets and towels
- Electricity for lights
- Mini-fridge, microwave and basic kitchen supplies
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Insulated private outhouse with lights
- Access to Grouse Circle bath house during warm weather months
- Access to outdoor activities: kayaking, canoeing, fishing, hiking, cross country skiing or
- snow-shoeing (bring your own equipment)
We are pleased to provide the Hermitage FREE OF CHARGE to pastors/clergy and church professionals.