Summer Camp 2017
At Clearwater Forest, each session of camp for children, youth, adults and families is rich in a variety of activities, fresh air and engaging worship. The summer staff (youth development specialists) complete rigorous training in areas of spiritual development, small group facilitation, recreational opportunities at the camp, as well as the many safety procedures necessary to conduct as safe a program as possible. The loving, enthusiastic and dedicated staff provide safety nets for campers to take healthy risks through fun, challenging and adventurous activities. From learning to paddle a sea kayak to cooking over a fire to snorkeling to completing the High Ropes Course, we provide challenges which will help any camper stretch and grow in a safe Christian community. Leadership experiences abound for all ages of campers – they will be able to choose daily activities, participate in planning and leading worship, and opportunities to lead their cabin or quest groups through a variety of activities.
Come connect with others and God through Christ as we explore our theme, Branching Out, Connecting Through Christ.
• share meals in covenant with one another
• learn that your actions can be transformative to others
• learn that in the choices that you make, your brokenness strengthens you and binds you to one another in God’s love
• accept God’s forgiveness and grace
• continue the experience of camp in your everyday life